Introducing Prophesy Mobile Comm
the next generation in mobile communications!
Prophesy Mobile Comm is the comprehensive and affordable mobile communications solution created for todays trucking company. It has been designed from the ground up to follow the natural process of daily trucking operations, while using advanced technology to eliminate cumbersome manual processes that waste precious time and money.
The product ensures that useful information gathered by mobile communications devices, (such as GPS-enabled phones or in-cab devices) is immediately and automatically transmitted back to your company headquarters, and stored electronically on in-house computers for display, analysis and later retrieval, allowing dispatchers and management to track the details of scheduled appointments with ease . And best of all, Prophesy's Mobile Comm Solution is available at a fraction of the cost of first generation solutions.
With Prophesy Mobile Comm, route and scheduled itineraries are electronically sent, stored, viewed and managed on the drivers' handheld phones or other devices, allowing users to significantly reduce and even eliminate the need for voice communication between driver and dispatcher, saving hours and hours of unnecessary phone time.
Prophesy Mobile Comm helps you to:
- Know instantly when scheduled appointments are running behind schedule.
- Never second guess where your trucks and loads are (or have been).
- See your entire fleet on digitally enhanced, full-color maps.
- Receive automated mobile check calls from drivers.
- Take control by quickly identifying service delays and out-of-route conditions in real time.
- Two-way messaging and data relay between dispatcher desktop and driver mobile device.
- Review any load from recent history to determine the cause of any problems.
- Review drivers history over a given timeframe.
- Create a breadcrumb trail of truck activity (recording positions as frequently as once a minute) for fuel tax reporting and other purposes.
- And much more!
Prophesy Mobile Comm is available with several integrations to suit the needs of each unique trucking operation.